Mohenjoz’s Affiliates Programme offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (“Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to Mohenjoz’s website on an Affiliate’s site. This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in Mohenjoz’s Affiliates Program.
participating in Mohenjoz’s Affiliates Programme, you are agreeing to this
1. Eligibility and Enrollment in Mohenjoz’s Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by Mohenjoz in order to gain access to the Affiliates Programme. Prospective affiliates are evaluated based on criteria such as type of site, site quality, site content, variety of site content
Mohenjoz sellers are eligible for the Affiliates Programme but are not eligible to earn commission on sales from their and items promoted, brand identity, and alignment with Mohenjoz’s values. During the application process, prospective affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any of the listed criteria, own shops or from closely related shops. Closely related shops are shops in which a Mohenjoz seller has a financial interest or that have a material connection, such as a shared bank account or credit card, with the seller's own shop.
To be eligible for our Affiliates Programme, you must:
- Have a website with a URL – all unique sites and URLs must be approved separately by Mohenjoz;
- Have an appropriate amount of content on your site;
- Declare the names of any Mohenjoz shops you own or are closely related to (if applicable) to Mohenjoz's Affiliate team via email upon application;
- Inform Mohenjoz’s Affiliate team via email of any Mohenjoz shops you register or become involved in after becoming an approved affiliate.
- Mohenjoz’s Affiliate team can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Programme:
· “Cash-back” or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links);
· Price comparison sites;
· Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements);
· Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-under” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
· Sites that violate Mohenjoz's Trademark Policy;
· Sites that exist solely to promote Mohenjoz items;
· Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters.
Prospective affiliates must apply and approved affiliates must enroll directly through the Affiliates Programme platform. Signing up to the programme via a sub-network is not permitted. Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Programme and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Mohenjoz reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Programme and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliates Programme may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Mohenjoz reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Programme for any reason.
Depending on where an affiliate is located, they may be subject to varying regulations regarding endorsements and testimonials. For example, in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission outlines specific requirements regarding disclosure. It is the affiliate's responsibility to know and follow any applicable regulations that apply to their site. Mohenjoz is unable to provide legal advice; we urge you to speak to a legal expert if you believe these or other regulations may apply to you.
2. Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission rates are determined on case-by-case basis and may vary based on a variety of factors such as type of site and content. For current commission rates, click here.
Qualifying sales are sales made on Mohenjoz’s website (www.mohenjoz.com) by users that arrived on the Mohenjoz site by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an “Affiliate Link”). Affiliate links, including URLs and banners or other creative assets can be found on the Affiliates Programme platform. Affiliates may not alter any of the text links or creative assets made available through the Affiliates Programme platform in order to receive payment. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode Affiliate Links into their sites, so that any updates to creative assets take immediate effect.
The Affiliates Programme platform uses browser cookies to verify qualifying sales. The cookies are valid for thirty (30) days (the “Cookie Period”). Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made during the Cookie Period. This means that an Affiliate can receive a commission for a qualifying sale if the sale was made within thirty days of the user clicking the Affiliate Link, as long as the Affiliate was the last referrer. If a user clicks multiple Affiliate Links, the last Affiliate Link to be clicked prior to a qualifying sale will receive the commission. If the user’s last click prior to making the purchase was a paid channel, such as Google PPC, the purchase will not be a qualifying sale and an Affiliate will not receive a commission.
Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are cancelled or returned. Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. Mohenjoz reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
3. Program Restrictions
Affiliates that violate any of the following programme restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Programme and may not receive commissions, in Mohenjoz’s sole discretion:
Use of Voucher Codes
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Affiliates Programme platform. Any expiration dates should be clearly displayed next to the voucher codes, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after the expiration dates. Affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the Affiliates Programme.
Mohenjoz maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
· Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term “Mohenjoz”;
· Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the term “Mohenjoz”;
· Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the term “Mohenjoz”;
· Affiliates are not permitted to use Mohenjoz’s trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, copy or display URLs;
· Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the Mohenjoz Site, this includes using the Mohenjoz website as a display URL;
· Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page;
· Affiliates are not permitted to use the Mohenjoz name (including misspells and variations) as a sub-domain or sub-folder.
Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Mohenjoz disclaims all liability for your site and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Mohenjoz harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.